We spotted one of our favourite fashion bloggers, Arabella Golby, styling it out in DP accessories at London Fashion Week.
Read on for our quick-fire Q&A to get an insight into her style and her favourite fashiony things, or see more of her Fashion Week looks here.
- My wardrobe is filled with… midi skirts, embellishments, ruffled tops and pointy shoes.
- My bad-hair-day instant fix is… a tight, low bun! (Or under a big hat if it's weather appropriate!)
- My favourite place to eat in London is… I do love Berner's Tavern for its beautiful interior, but I also have a soft spot for a little creperie in Kensington, aptly named The Kensington Creperie.
- The best style advice I’ve ever been given is… dress for yourself, wear what makes you happy!
- My cocktail of choice is… I'm partial to a strawberry daiquiri or the classic, a cosmopolitan!
- My favourite fashion week tune is… I once heard Lana Del Rey's 'Diet Mountain Dew' played during a show - I'm not a big Lana fan but I remembered that song and thinking how it worked really well.
- The fashion rule that’s made for breaking is.. wearing more than one piece of statement jewellery at a time. I'll wear several at once!
- London style is… Uninhibited and creative.
- My front-row celeb style crush is… Olivia Palermo. I also always enjoy Michelle Dockery's outfit choices.
- The handbag essentials I can’t leave the house without are… My favourite Chanel lipstick and a packet of antibacterial hand wipes! The last one being not so glamorous.
Images: Holly McGlynn